Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Priority of Praying for the Patriarchs!

 Patriarchs, I know that they have a lot of pressure on them. Just be strong and stand even when no one understands you or backs you up. But, I do back up every right man of God out there with my prayers. Don’t get discouraged! I always hope that I’m not a source of discouragement to anyone, and I aim to not be that! I really just what people to find truth and live for Jesus.

 Life is tough, y’all, but be strong. I do hate to displease, fail people, hurt others, or bring discouragement. This is why I aim to stay in the favour of those I love, especially my heavenly Father, and then my earthly father (because he is a righteous patriarch).

 I know that life gets tough, but Jesus is the anchor and hope. So, I hope I live up to my name and help you. 

Love, Hope 💙





Comments

Popular Posts