Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

New Song! Fight for Me…

 My sister Grace and I finished this song yesterday. πŸ’™ Grace has a beautiful and strong lead singing voice and I love to sing with her. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ This has a Jewish sound to it ( with minor chords). That’s what I was aiming for…

I will try to see if I can get a short video of it out here or on my sister Grace’s blog (since her blog is newer and videos may actually work on it…). Hopefully… πŸ™πŸ» 

Later… I cannot load any long videos, y’all! It just doesn’t work! Ha ha Sorry… I tried everything…



Comments

  1. I write songs too! This is awesome! Do you play the ukulele?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a beautiful song! You did a great job writing it, Hope! Love this! πŸŽΆπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Hope! You’re too much! Haha 😁 I wouldn’t say all that about my voice! πŸ™‚ But thank you anyway. πŸ’™ God is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you’re a good singer and you know it! But all glory to Jesus of course! -Hope πŸ’™

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts