Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

My Sister Faith’s Super Cute Post πŸ’™


 My sister Faith did this really neat and cute post about our family! Thought you’d enjoy it as much as I did… :) 

(Except I was embarrassed that my most common word was skinny… ehhhh… Though it did tie with Artist! Ha ha) 

To read about my family described in 3 words go Here

Have a beautiful night, you guys! May Jesus give you beautiful dreams, restful sleep, and a new morning tomorrow. 




Comments

  1. Aww… Glad you liked it, Hope! And oops! I didn’t notice how “artist” tied with skinny!☺️ At least you didn’t get called, “scrawny!” πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts