Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Leaning On Jesus 💙

 Good Morning, Readers! :) :) :) Praise The Lord for a new day! 

I pray Jesus is helping you stay strong and filling you with His Incredible peace. 💙💙💙


My heart lately: 💙💛


Sometimes I feel stretched it the very limit of my Faith and God says, “That’s exactly where I want you to be!”

I desperately depend on God in everything! Feelings definitely go up and down for me. I am a WILD dreamer with serious passions and pleading prayers with God. I feel, I don’t feel, I know, I don’t know, I’m peaceful, I’m confused, I’m sure, I’m unsure… ha ha See what I mean? This is when FAITH and walking by the Gospel comes into play for me! 

I have to die daily and stay my mind on God. I do lose sleep worrying about things, and then I tell Jesus, “I’m sorry, Lord! This is YOUR battle and YOUR will has to work out if I just trust you! Help me, Lord!”

Then I try to rest in Faith… Sigh. Help me, Lord! 

Faith sees even in the darkness, even when your heart is aching, even when all is silent. 

Praise Jesus! May Jesus bless your day! Fight hard, stay strong, win souls, pray SUPER hard, and NEVER give up! Ever.

-Hope 💙💛👑💙💛


Comments

Popular Posts