Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Who Am I?

 Hey, y’all! 

I have an awesome family (did I ever mention that?! Ha ha). 

I’ve been fighting a really bad sinus infection all week (that’s why I’m not too active out here), and my family just cheers me up! :) My Dad anointed me with oil and has been praying for me, my Mom supplies me with everything I need to get better (she’s very smart about vitamins/antibiotics/ etc.), and my sisters are giving me a steady supply of gifts (cards, flowers, bracelets, etc.) and hot tea! Awwww… Just yesterday I couldn’t make my bed before work, and I came home and Havilah had made my bed for me! It made me feel so loved! I have an amazing family! 💙💙💙 (I am highly allergic to pollen and the warm weather is throwing me into a bad allergy season… but praise Jesus! His grace is sufficient! 💙) 




The Proverbs of the day tied in super well: 


And here’s some new prayer challenges, y’all! God answers prayer! 💙💙💙


Have a beautiful day, you guys! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts