Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Random Post/ New Tikvah Ballet Production!!!/ Journaling moments πŸ’™πŸ€

 Hello, Lovely Readers! How are you? How’s God speaking to you? What’s new? 

This is my handsome Roo (Hezekiah) and my grandson Amos (yes! I am a 26 year old grandmother! Haha): isn’t he handsome?! ❤️❤️❤️ wow. 

My sister Faith did a country post on her blog here: Pics Mom Took πŸ’™


Journaling moments: πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ©΅


Yes! We are working on a new ballet production in honor of Israel and their war!!! I’m super excited! :D :D :D 

Funny story: So I’m at Walmart last night buying some royal blue and white crinoline for our ballet production coming up (Israel colors). Anyway, I need help in the sewing section so I find a kid worker and ask him to get me someone (when you get to be 26 everyone looks like a kid! Haha). 

He says, “Sure! I’ll do it for you!”

I was pretty shocked. Haha! 

“Okay…”

I was a little doubtful of his sewing skills but I went for it… 

He did an excellent job, commenting on how easy it is to cut fabric and why it’s weird that others cannot, and even gave me extra crinoline for free! Wow. And no, he was not “girly” (if you know what I mean…). He has a bass voice  and was trying his poor little best to grow a beard! Haha

The sad part was that he asked what it was for and I said, “Oh we’re doing a ballet dance in honor of Israel and their war.” And he looked at me with a blank stare. I doubt he even knows there is a war! So sad. He was like, “I thought it was for a Halloween costume!” 

“Uh, noooooo…. “

Anyways, maybe I don’t get out much! (Haha!) But how many 20 year old guys do you know can cut and measure out fabric?! Haha 

Have a blessed and wonderful day, y’all! πŸ’™πŸ©΅πŸ€


Comments

  1. Lol! Funny story Hope! πŸ˜‚
    Yaaay!!! So excited for you guys dance production! 🀩

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts