Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Walking in His Steps πŸ’™

 BLESSED Dear Dad’s (Randall Hartinger) Teaching Today. Yes!

πŸ’₯πŸ”₯✅πŸ“–⬆️πŸ†™☝️✝️πŸΉπŸŽ―πŸ•›πŸ’―πŸ”Š⚔️πŸ›‘️πŸ™πŸ‘‘⚠️


Stop Directing Your Own Steps…


10/23 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3)…


For this 10/23, Please see this humbling 10:23…


Jeremiah 10:23 (KJB) O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.


Proud men think they are self-made and autonomous. Truth is, they are failing the test by robbing God of due glory. MAN CANNOT DIRECT HIS STEPS into God’s will APART FROM GOD. 


Proverbs 3:5-6 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.


Proverbs 20:24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?


Proud man thinks he is doing everything, coming up with everything, directing his own steps, etc. 


If God doesn’t hold up your goings, you slip. 


Psalm 17:5 Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.


Psalm 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.


Psalm 119:116-117  Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.  Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.


Apart from God, your moral compass is busted. You don’t know your way. Only His word is a light to your path and a lamp unto your feet.  (Psalms 119:105)...


In the past, I have thought of John 15:5 and then "randomly" saw it on newsfeed from a friend after thinking it! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS *JESUS WALK*.


John 15:5  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do NOTHING..


You cannot even PRAISE GOD apart from God.


Hebrews 13:15  By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.


The altar of incense (emblematic of prayer) was lit from the altar of sacrifice (points to the cross and in JESUS' NAME). You need God to even acceptably pray (Eph. 6:18 and Jude 1:20).


WHO is directing YOUR steps today? It is NOT IN YOU to direct your way in a way pleasing to your Creator. 


Looking True North via the Creator's Compass, -r <3


Comments

Popular Posts