Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Awesome Testimony!!! 💙

 My Dad posted this to his Facebook: :) :) :) Praise Jesus!!! 💙💙💙

One evening my wife and I were driving to Ruby Tuesday. As is our custom, we pray aloud behind the wheel for safety, etc. I deviated slightly from usual prayer and prayed, "I thank you that I am FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE." This is from Psalms 139. We pull into the parking lot and find the nearest parking spot and a personalized licensed plate next to us was "PSLM139" !!!!! We rejoiced, read the chapter and went in. The place was full of folks and there was no clue as to who owned this vehicle. I saw a lady at a table with two men and for "some" reason, she was Holy Ghost highlighted. I walked over and said to her, "Excuse me. Do you have the Psalms 139 license plate?" She said, "Yes." I told her the testimony. She began to weep. She said when she was a teen, she had the plate, but got away from God and did away with it. But in recent years she got the plate again. She said that the other day she was praying and asking God if He even used that plate or if anybody even cared. THEN GOD ANSWERED HER PRAYER and confirmed mine!!!! We've seen it around town a few times since and a hint-hint from Heaven.  


Ever think how FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE you are? Look at your hand. No, really study it. Move your fingers. Twist your wrist. Try all the random and various articulations. Go ahead. Try it... Your brain is sending electrical signals and causing immediate fluid movements that no man-made machine on earth can duplicate!!!! No super-computer is like your brain. No AI robot moves like you do. YOU, are, FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE! Really meditate therein and it will squeeze your heart til the tears well up.


May the Maker get the glory due His Name in your life today! ❤


Psalm 139:14 "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."



Comments

Popular Posts