Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Life Right Now/ January

 Hey folks! How are you all doing? I'm doing grand altogether! :) 

My sister Faith did one of these (so fun!) on her blog: 


https://praisehiminthedance.blogspot.com/?m=1


Seeing...  My art stuff laid out. My little sis dancing in the living room. 💙

Hearing...  My sis listening/watching the Smoky Mountain Kids (super old Christian kids singing video that I watched when I was a little girl!). Ha ha Sooo cute! 💙❤️❤️

Smelling... Leftover dinner. Lavender candle. 

Tasting... Havilah’s amazing keto chocolate peanut butter dessert. 

Holding... This phone. Pens and pencils (drawing and exhortations). On to Jesus with all of my strength! 

Needing...  Jesus!!!! More prayer time. 

Wanting... Jesus! Prayer answers. More Faith! 

Regretting...   Not praying as much today as I should’ve. 

Feeling...  Excited, happy, hopeful. 💙


Thinking... that I need Jesus more and more and more. Just give me Jesus!

Laughing... at my ridiculous fears and my distrust in my almighty God.

Recovering...  From that concussion still… I’m FINALLY dreaming again at night! Crazy stuff. 

Believing... That my God will supply for all of our needs.

Anticipating...   January 19th and something amazing!!! 

Dreaming...  LOTS of dreams!!! 💙💙💙

Praying... for my future husband, the remnant, lost souls, and specific requests.

Reading... The book of  Mark, Andrew Murray biography 

Singing...  What a friend we have in Jesus. Songs I wrote…

Wearing...  cozy Grey top, Grey skirt, big fat boots… ha ha It’s cold. 

Preparing... to be a great man of God's perfect helper- Lord willing someday.

Remembering... God's promises to me.

Trying... to hurry and finish this.

Questioning... my future sometimes when I should be trusting.

Fearing... that I need more faith.

Loving... God, but not enough... Oh if I only could love Him perfectly! And family, family in Christ, and my future Beloved. 

Googling... my blog.

Choosing... to reject the world and embrace Christ. "Attachment to Christ is the secret to detachment from the world."

Working... HARD with my Dad in our business. Lots of work on the homestead. Ballet work, artwork, etc. 

Emailing...  No one! Ha ha Don’t got any one to email…


Cracking... my knuckles when I'm nervous or after playing guitar and they're sore. It's a bad habit.

Considering... that the closer I get to Jesus the more I realize how imperfect I am.

Turning... people to Jesus. Turning my eyes away from that which is wicked.

Reducing... idle time.
 
Longing.. to meet Jesus face to face! Oh how long, Lord?

Suffering... for Jesus but realizing it's NOTHING compared to other people's sufferings! Oh how selfish I feel sometimes! And to think, what Jesus went through for me! Why do I not abandon all for Him? My sweet, sweet Saviour. <3

Recognizing... that I can't do much at all in my own strength. I need Jesus!

Checking... my motives and heart attitude.

Practicing... piano, guitar and more selflessness.

Reckoning... That Jesus is worth any and ALL suffering
and
Smiling... because my joy is unspeakable! 


Havilah’s dessert: :) 




Comments

  1. This is great, Hope! So much fun to read! 💙💙💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice list there and that dessert looks very yummy. Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Havilah is a brilliant keto cook. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts