Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Crucifixion Before Coronation! 👑

 Hey, y’all! Sorry for not being here yesterday…  

It was a SUPER busy farm chore day. :) At least we got a lot accomplished! :) Praise Jesus that We have found a great hay guy that we can get serious horse quality hay from for our goats. Anyways, he owns the RAREST horse in the entire America right now! Can you believe that?! And We got to see her! She is a BEAUTY. 💙💙💙 Favour from the Lord, no doubt. 

How is everyone? Been praying a LOT for the remnant, I hope y’all can feel my prayers. I’m going to start a notebook of systematic prayers, and then watch Jesus answer them! He always answers prayer! Never doubt the power of prayer, y’all. Did you know that I do not set my alarm clock to wake up? I aways just ask the Lord to wake me up the night before and he has NEVER failed me!!!! Praise Jesus! :) :) :) 


Love these Watchman Nee quotes: 💙💙


'Over-sensitivity is another trait at which generally marks the soulish.  Very difficult are they to live with because they interpret every move around them as aimed at them.  When neglected they become angry.  When they suspect changing attitudes towards them, they are hurt.  They easily become intimate with people, for they literally thrive on such affection.  They exhibit the sentiment of inseparability.  A slight change in such a relationship will give their soul unutterable pains.  And thus these people are deceived into thinking they are suffering for the Lord.' ~W. Nee

Happy Sunday! In Christ, Hope 💙💙💙

P. S. I still have SUPER exciting news, y’all!!!!!! Just wait until January 19th…..

Comments

Popular Posts