Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Is Jesus Your Everything? 💙

 Love Dad’s exhortation today! 💙💙💙

Dear Dad’s Daily Manna. BLESSED!

💥🔥🕊️✅📖🏹🎯🍯⌛⌚🔝☝️🏔️🙏⚔️🛡️🕛⚠️


Is Jesus YOUR EVERYTHING?


01/30 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3)…


Clean all that is dirty with this 1:30 on this date of 1/30…


1 Corinthians 1:30 (KJB) But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption…


You see, Jesus called Himself the “I AM” in John 8:58. He said, “Before Abraham was, I AM.” 


Another 1:30 reveals this: 


John 1:30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.


John the Baptist said that Jesus was BEFORE HIM.  In John 1:27, the phrase “preferred before me” has been removed from most modern versions. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. 666. Sick. Sick. Sick.


Jesus is THE I AM. What this means for us (among so many other things) is that Jesus is OUR EVERYTHING. 


Every. Single. Time. Period. And in every single time period.


John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ…


ALL spiritual blessings come from Christ. 


So, our focus passage reveals that Christ IS, as in *IS*, our WISDOM, our RIGHTEOUSNESS, our SANCTIFICATION , and our REDEMPTION. 


Why, Jesus is the DOOR to the sheepfold, the SHEPHERD, the LAMB and the “sheep dumb before the shearers.” Jesus is OUR *EVERYTHING*. 


It is CHRIST PLUS NOTHING. Read that AGAIN.


We are MERE MUD IN THE MAKER’S HAND as the POTTER IS STILL SPINNING THE WHEEL! Jesus is THE MAKER. 


Today, will you trust CHRIST to be ALL THAT YOU NEED? –r <3



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts