Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Falling Apart Bible 💙💙💙


 I love a falling apart Bible ! Ha ha A worn out King James Bible is a good sign for a Christian. When I first meet you I always aim to see what your Bible looks like… I really am impressed by someone’s well used and studied Bible. It always leaves an impact on me. :) 

Mine is pretty taped up, tear stained, seriously highlighted, baby scribbled in some parts (ha ha ), stickered (thanks to my Dad’s idea!), and worn down. I love my Bible! It makes me so happy and peaceful just to open it up and look at it! It’s a comfort and joyful  spot in my life. 💙💙💙 What does yours look like? I hope you read and study it! 

Notes! Ha ha 


I love this story in Elizabeth Elliot’s book (The girl eventually does end up marrying the missionary that she meets! Ha ha ). I truly do want to marry a guy that has a worn out Bible like my Dad. One that can preach and teach the Bible and doctrines with passion and conviction. :) 
My Bible is Taped! Ha ha 




And for a good night parting: a sneak peek at my Drawing of my sis Grace: 💙


Have a blessed night! -Hope 💙💙💙

Comments

Popular Posts