Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Dad’s exhortation on God Fighting for You 💙💙💙

 

I LOVE this exhortation today! 💙💙💙 Very encouraging. 



Dear Dad’s  Excellent Teaching. Blessed!

💥🔥✅📖🏹🎯🍯⌛⌚💖🔝☝️🏔️🙏⚔️🛡️🕛⚠️


Give it to God. Last I checked, He fights better than you. 


01/06/2023 Daily Exhortation (Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3;Heb.3:13;10:25)…


This 1/6, there is MANY A FIX in the following 1:6…


2 Thessalonians 1:6 (KJB)  Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you…


Ahhhhh. The scriptures CANNOT be broken. Be it unto me, O Lord, according unto Thy word. 


We were in a strong battle early 2020 and were driving off the mountain and I prayed aloud with the family, “Exodus 14:14. Be it unto me according to Thy word…” 


Exodus 14:14 says, “The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” 


We literally later pull into a parking lot, get the first available spot, AND LO AND BEHOLD, A PERSONALIZED LICENSE PLATE had EX14v14 on it (see the picture)!!!!!!! The only one like that in the STATE OF VIRGINIA. This is not an isolated event, but just one sample. And, of course, God doesn’t chase you down with signs AND NOT DELIVER. He DELIVERED, and will YET DELIVER. 


When the Lord starts fighting the battles, amazing things go down. Cherish this DAILY JESUS WALK, church, this day.  <3 


Here is another 1:6 in context…


1Timothy 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

1Timothy 1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling…


Charity, by the way, relates DIRECTLY to a local church, but that is another teaching altogether. Most are SWERVING rather than SERVING. 


But let the vain janglers vainly jangle on and on, and let God do the 2 Thessalonians 1:6… Pray oft for your enemies (we do daily) and pray peradventure God will grant them repentance and show mercy and longsuffering and not lay these sins to their charge. The Lord knoweth. He knows all things. He foreknows the outcome. Just give them over into the hands of a Sovereign God. Never wish hell on ANYBODY. Just pray that God gets 100% all the glory and deals with enemies with more chances of repentance. 


There is a whole spectrum of how God deals with enemies of His people… 


God talking right here: Deuteronomy 32:41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.


Psalms  74:22-23 Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.  Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.


Psalms 94:20-23 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?

They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.

But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.

And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.


Just GIVE IT TO GOD. 14=Deliverance in Bible Numerics. Exodus 14:14 is DELIVERANCE COMPOUNDED. God literally HAS YOUR BACK. God's GLORY is your REREWARD OR REAR-GUARD (Isaiah 58:8)...


Stay on the HEAVENLY SIDE today and pray like never before, -r <3

I (Hope) read this note in my Bible today! I also prayed that God would be my rereward! :) 


Comments

Popular Posts