Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Dad’s exhortation on The Scriptures are Joy


Christians who walk in the Spirit do not have circumstantial Joy! When Jesus rules in your heart you aways have a peaceful, balanced, steady spirit. I speak from experience, y’all! And, Jesus and the Bible are Supreme Joy!!! :) Have a beautiful night, y’all! -Hope 💙 



 Dear Dad’s Bible Breakdown Today. Enjoy!

💥🔥✅📖🏹🎯⌛⌚⚠️💖🏔️🙏⚔️🛡️🕊️🕛


Are the Scriptures a Source of JOY for you this day? 


01/04 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3)…


What does God have in store this 1/4 from this 1:4? 


1 John 1:4 (KJB)  And these things WRITE we unto you, that your JOY may be full.


Not Joy in a BOTTLE, but Joy in a BIBLE. Ever feel immense and intense joy while READING THE WORD OF GOD? 


Walking with Jesus is JOY UNSPEAKABLE AND FULL OF GLORY (1 Peter 1:8)! But you do not partake in that JOY apart from the BIBLE. 

Joy is a fruit of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23). Jesus said His words are SPIRIT AND LIFE (John 6:63). The spirit behind the PAPER AND INK is the HOLY SPIRIT. 


When Jesus speaks, it is THE WORD OF GOD. 


John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.


John 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.


Psalm 119:111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.


Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.


Psalm 119:162 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.


Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


Find JOY in the SCRIPTURES this day, -r <3




Comments

Popular Posts