Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Pray! 💙

 Dear Dad’s beautiful exhortation today! Have a beautiful night. :) 💙💙💙

Dear Dad’s  Bible Teaching Today. BLESSED!

💥🔥🕊️✅📖🏹🎯🍯⌛⌚🔝☝️🏔️🙏⚔️🛡️🕛⚠️


Have You Relegated God to the Status of SPARE TIRE? 


02/01 Daily Exhortation (Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3;Heb.3:13; 10:25)…


Jonah 2:1 (KJB)  Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly…


Isaiah 26:16 LORD, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them.


2 Chronicles 33:11-13 Wherefore the LORD brought upon them the captains of the host of the king of Assyria, which took Manasseh among the thorns, and bound him with fetters, and carried him to Babylon.

And when he was in affliction, he besought the LORD his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers,

And prayed unto him: and he was intreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the LORD he was God.


Psalm 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.


Psalm 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.


Hosea 5:15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.


Hosea 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.


James 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.


Psalms 130:1-2 A Song of degrees. Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.

Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.


Lamentations 3:55 I called upon thy name, O LORD, out of the low dungeon.


Well, WE SHOULD PRAY in times of trouble…


Acts 16:24-25 Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks.

And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.


BUT…. Is this CONSIDERATE TO OUR CREATOR? God is NOT OUR SPARE TIRE. Do we love God to the point where we will PRAY AND SEEK HIM WHEN TIMES ARE GOOD? 


IN THE HARD TIMES, PRAY HARD…. IN THE GOOD TIMES, PRAY HARD, -r <3



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts