Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

It Is Good 💙

 Hello! It’s another beautiful day on the mountain! :) :) :) 


Encouragement for today: 💙


Roommate talks: ha ha 



Comments

  1. My husband is a musician. He plays various forms of brass instruments, piano, and is a choir leader (as well as one of the worship leaders in our church.) He also is pretty naturally talented in art. I was the reason he started drawing, it was because he wanted to impress me 😂
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s neat. :) :) How long have y’all been married? (I would not want to be disrespectful to someone older than me- that’s why I’m asking…). I love it when people are multi-talented! I would really like to marry someone like that, but Jesus knows best. A strong Christian is the number one quality I’m looking for. I really do believe that when you dedicate your talents to the Lord that He absolutely blesses them. :) Oh, and if you don’t mind me asking, what kind of farm animals do y’all have? I love to learn about my readers. :) :) :) 💙💙💙

      Delete
  2. About me: I grew up on a little farm, in Greenville TX. I helped my parents raise some chickens, horses, cows, and dogs, but when my dad died when I was 15 my mom sold the animals and some of the land except for the dogs, which we kept for breeding purposes. I met my husband, who is a carpenter, around this time (just after my dad passed away) as his family was visiting my church and we’d been friends since. We courted for about 6 months, got engaged for another 6 and then got married at 20 years old, we’re 23 now with a sweet 17 month old boy. So sadly, I no longer live on a farm but coming across your blog has brought back memories of how my life used to be when I was younger, and I like to see someone else live the same way.
    That should help you a little bit. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. :) Thank you so much for sharing! 💙 What a sweet story. May Jesus bless you and your dear family, Sister. And I hope our blogs can encourage you and bring you joy! :) 💙💙💙

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts