Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

A Reminder To the Losers…

 Hello, Spies! (Warning: This is for my Loser spies who are NOT for me!) 

I want to remind you that I have a RULE of NO anonymous comments. Period. Due to some disrespectful violations by some seriously mental maniacs, I now WILL approve ALL comments on MY BLOG. Cowards are losers. This is my space, my blog, and my words. If you do not like it: STOP READING MY BLOG!!!!!

In case you don’t know (or remember), I have had THOUSANDS of conversations with Atheists, unbelievers, and people who do not agree with my views. Guess what? I had answers for them as well. In 26 Years of life I have talked to many, many, many devil possessed people! I’ve heard all of the same arguments, people. Nothing new. 

I am a mature adult, Coward, and do not appreciate immature losers bothering me. I have a life. 


Stop embarrassing yourself, loser. Get a life. 




P.S. A nice big Thank you to all of my Precious readers who support me, and read and love my writings! Thank you for loving Jesus and living for Jesus, y’all! There’s few of those left… -Hope πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comments

  1. Wow, whatever it is you’re going through, I’m sorry! πŸ’œ
    People can be really terrible.
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I’m praying for them, but… Who knows… Maybe you know how people can be? Jealousy is a big part, of course. Thanks for all of your two cents, Ariana!

      Delete
  2. Sadly some people are just not happy unless they are causing grief in someone else's life. We can pray for them, but sometimes a firm no is needed..we do not have to be subjected to someone's verbal abuse. So sorry you are being treated that way, sister πŸ˜₯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It’s so sad. Devils, for sure.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts