Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Random Post/ What I’ve Been up To…

 Hey, y’all! :) This is what I’ve been up to. :) What have y’all been up to? Jesus speaking about anything? πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™


Me studying honey bees right now… :) I’m Super excited about my own hive. Any ideas on a name for the queen bee, y’all? I’m open to suggestions. :) 


My Jobel Baby: πŸ’™

Me as a 16 year old with Hadassah baby: πŸ’™
My Myrrh girl: πŸ’™πŸ’™
My sisters and I dressed up quite a few years ago… πŸ’™



When you’re trying to draw and your sis is a ballet dancer… ha ha (This was today):


Well, random enough I hope! Ha ha Have a beautiful night. :) 

Comments

  1. Nice! Looks fun!

    I can't help you with the name..I'm terrible at coming up with them πŸ₯Ί

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got any Queen bee name ideas? Ha ha

      Delete
    2. Lol..idk..the first thing that came to mind was Esther since she was a Queen but I feel likes maybe that's too much for a bee. πŸ˜… heehee.

      Delete
    3. Wow! I actually considered that last night! It’s definitely a thought. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

      Delete
  2. I have a queen bee name idea! How about “Victoria?” Also, nice pics!!! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it! Me and Royalty go well together. ;) Thanks for the suggestion! πŸ’™

      Delete
  3. I would say Esther. For Queen Esther. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s been everyone’s thought so far… ha ha πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

      Delete
  4. Cute pics, Hope!
    (Besides the old ones that I show up inπŸ˜‰) Umm… what would be a good name for a creepy little queen bee? 🐝 πŸ‘‘ Maaaybee…. Jezebel? Hee hee! Just kidding! How about Anastasia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Bees are NOT creepy! They are fuzzy and sweet and special (honey bees and bumble bees). Wasps and yellow jackets are actually not bees. Hee hee And She will not be a Jezebel. Now, Anastasia is a nice suggestion. I will consider. :) :) :) πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts