Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Living the Gospel 💙

 Wow! So I literally thought about today being 2/20 and prayed Galatians 2:20! Amen! I love teachings about this topic, y’all. It is SO important, and if you grasp ahold of it your Christian walk will be changed (radically!). Take heed to this awesome teaching! *Smile* 

💙💙💙 -Hope 

Dear Dad’s Bible Study Today. NEEDED!

💥🔥🔝🏔️✅📖🏹🎯⌛⌚☝️⚔️🛡️🕛🍯⚠️🙏🕊️


Are you TAKING UP YOUR CROSS DAILY? 


02/20 Daily Exhortation (Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3;Heb. 3:13;10:25)…


By faith, by God’s grace, by God’s Spirit, obtain righteousness PLENTY this 2/20 in this 2:20…


Galatians 2:20 (KJB) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.


And another 2:20…


Colossians 2:20 “Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world…” 


Note that Galatians 2:20 says, “I AM crucified with Christ” instead of the corrupt “I have been” found in many modern perversions of scripture. 


By faith, you are crucified with Christ, buried with Christ, and raised again with Christ and are in Christ now. 

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus…


By the way, 1 John 2:6 and Col. 2:6 couple with Eph. 2:6 and this is how we walk in Christ via His strength and power. 


The spiritual dynamic is quite different than the physical. You can be physically on earth, but your spirit is IN CHRIST IN HEAVEN. And only God is omnipresent, so the dynamic is different. 


Jesus will always be with you (Matt. 28, etc.). The cross always brings persecutors (hence, the cross) and bitter betrayal DAILY, yet JOY UNSPEAKABLE AND FULL OF GLORY (Heb.12, etc.)...


Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.


Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.


Paul said in 1 Cor. 15:31 “I die daily.”  Note that 15 points to the Gospel in Bible Numerics, and 31 AD is the year that Christ was crucified and died for His Proverbs 31 Bride. 


The GLORIOUS GOSPEL /glad tidings/good news is that via the death, burial, resurrection and our co-death, co-burial, and co-resurrection in HIM, we can live victoriously today. This is not some wicked prosperity gospel, but rather living victorious over the world, the flesh, and the devil and over the three categories of sin: the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, and the pride of life. 


How about YOU this day? Jesus commanded us to take up our crosses DAILY (Luke 9). Will you live BY THE GOSPEL BY FAITH TODAY and overcome the accuser of the brethren (Satan) by the blood of the Lamb, by the word of your testimony, and love not your own life unto the death (Rev. 12:10, etc.)? –r <3



Comments

Popular Posts