Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Voice of the Lord 💙

 I actually read Song 2:8 today because have Song 2:6 in my exhortation!!! -Hope 💙💙💙


Dear Dad’s  BLESSED Bible Challenge. ENJOY.

💥🔥🕊️✅📖🏹🎯🍯⌛⌚☝️🏔️🙏⚔️🛡️🕛⚠️


The VOICE OF THE LORD…


02/08 Daily Exhortation (Matt.6:11;Heb.3:13;Luke 11:3;Heb.10:25)…


May we appreciate this 2:8 on this 2/8…


Song of Solomon 2:8 (KJB)  The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.


The church is desiring the voice of her Beloved, Christ. 


One year back in the 90’s, I wondered (Holy Ghost hunch) if the 66th verse into the Bible would feature the voice of the Lord. Lo and behold, it did, which see: 


Genesis 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.


There are 66 books in the Bible, and the Bible is the VOICE OF GOD. Note that Adam hid from God’s voice. Sin separates us from God. We are to fear and tremble at His word (Isaiah 66), but that “tormenting” fear comes from being in disobedience to God. 


We were teaching a young lady once that every characteristic of God is true of His word. She disagreed. We asked her for any example. She said, “Well, the Lord is MAJESTIC!!!!” We showed her Psalms 29:4 where the VOICE OF THE LORD IS FULL OF MAJESTY. She was furious. Strange reaction. By the way, what could possibly be more majestic than the KING JAMES BIBLE? 


Song of Solomon 5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.


The Philadelphian Bride of Christ church is the church (transcending 2000 years and in the four corners of the earth) of the OPEN DOOR (Rev.3:8). But the lukewarm, Laodicean church has Jesus telling them that He is knocking, and *if* they will hear His voice, He will open. In short, His voice is MUFFLED to them. 


Jesus’s voice should be a source of great joy…


John 3:29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.


John 10:4-5 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.


John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me… 


1 Kings 19:11-12 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:

And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.


Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God…


Are you hearkening unto the voice of the Lord this day? Are you trembling at His word? –r <3



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts