Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Great Book! War on the Saints

 This is a MUST read, y’all! I would HIGHLY recommend it. If you do not believe in Spiritual Warfare, Christian, than you are already defeated. I’m serious.

When I first got this book I had also gotten my concussion right about then (from a goat who will remain nameless at this time… ha ha). (To read more about homestead drama go Here  )

All the websites on concussions said to not think hard (couldn’t do it… lol), to not study (couldn’t do that either), to not write (couldn’t do that…), to not have any screen time (easy enough, I hardly spend any time with phone or tv screens), and to just do a little pleasure reading. So what did I do? I read War on the Saints! Ha ha :) 

Yes, I’m a Good ‘ole Bible nerd, and child of My dear parents who have trained me well… ha ha 

I’m over that nasty concussion (took about 3 months to get normal again… yikes!), praise Jesus, and I rather enjoyed War on the Saints. *Smile* 

I also learned to appreciate good health (I was thrown into the worst inflammation flare of my life), sleep (you do not sleep!), actually dreaming at night (concussions take your dreams away! Isn’t that weird?), peace and quiet (I had never been so hyper stimulated in my life!), and I am now SUPER careful with my head (especially around goats! Ha ha). Guys, I would not recommend getting a concussion. ;) 

So, yeah. But back to spiritual matters… 

This is REALLY good, enlightening, eye opening, and revealing!!! You should read this, Saint! I’m serious. 


Here’s some sneak peeks: 

Have a beautiful night! Love, Hope 💙💙💙

Comments

  1. That’s a great book! 💙💙💙
    -Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another book to add to my list ✅️

    That concussion sounds rough! Glad Jesus got you through it though...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts