Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

God’s Hand on you for Good 💙

💙💙💙 Yes! Dear Dad’s Bible Study Today. Enjoy!

💥🔥🔝🏔️🕊️✅📖🏹🎯🍯⌛⌚☝️🙏⚔️🛡️🕛⚠️


Is God’s Hand upon you today FOR GOOD? 


02/18 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3)…


Peradventure there will be something you “ain’t seen” in this 2:18 on this 2/18…   ;^)


Nehemiah 2:18 (KJB)  Then I told them of the hand of my God which was good upon me; as also the king's words that he had spoken unto me. And they said, Let us rise up and build. So they strengthened their hands for this good work.


Not sure about you, but when I hear the KING’S WORD in a King James Bible, it raises me up (resurrection power) to build/edify the body and strengthens my hands to the WORK OF THE LORD to fulfill my calling!!!! WELL!!! Always testify of God's hand upon you and the tokens for good. ALWAYS. Boast in the LORD all the day long. We are zilch, nada, zero. Jesus is EVERYTHING. <3 


Ecclesiastes 8:4 so aptly puts it: “Where the WORD OF A KING IS, THERE IS POWER…” The King’s word BUILDS US UP. King Jesus’ words are full of GRACE AND TRUTH (John 1:14; Psalms 45:2; Prov. 22:11): 


Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.


Our focus passage speaks of “the hand of my God which was good upon me.” This is a very important distinction. 


Acts 11:21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord.


The right hand of power “hand of God” upon you for good is God’s favour, anointing, unction, presence, etc. 


The Potter is spinning the wheel. We are MERE MUD IN THE MAKER’S HAND, meek and malleable and moldable. God’s will is that ALL BE VESSELS UNTO HONOUR. 


Jeremiah 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.


Sadly, most will end up being hardened VESSELS UNTO WRATH (Romans 9)… This is not any fault of God’s. He extends His mercy unto ALL…


Romans 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.


Jonah 2:8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.


Ezra 8:22 “The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek him; but his power and his wrath is against all them that forsake him.” 


The reason it says “The hand of our God is upon all them for GOOD” and in our focus passage “the hand of my God WHICH WAS GOOD upon me” is because God can put His hand upon you IN JUDGMENT. Observe: 


Ezekiel 14:9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.


We’ve called this THE DOCTRINE OF DIVINELY-DECIDED DELUSIONS for nigh 3 decades. When folks reject the truth and voluntarily turn their ears from truth, they SHALL BE TURNED (against their will) UNTO FABLES (2 Tim. 4:4)  and God will send them STRONG DELUSION that they believe a lie (2 Thess.2:10-13)… Know any folks that BELIEVE LIES without ever checking them out? Sure as you live and breathe, their delusions are being chosen (Isaiah 66, etc.). Pray for them. Hopefully it's not TOO LATE. 


And YOU? 


May God’s HAND BE UPON YOU FOR GOOD, and may you seek to excel to the EDIFYING OF JESUS’ BODY, the local church, and may your hands be strengthened to fulfill your calling, -r <3



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts