Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Body, Soul, Spirit?

 I love teachings like this! This is also why I’m a big fan of Watchman Nee. :) :) :) 💙💙💙 Spiritual Man is a must read, in my opinion. 

Dear Dad’s Bible Breakdown Today...

💥🔥🕊️✅📖🏹🎯🍯⌛⌚🔝☝️🏔️🙏⚔️🛡️🕛⚠️


Let’s enroll today in ANATOMY ACADEMY…


02/07 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3)…


A few lessons from heaven this 2/7 from the following 2:7…


Genesis 2:7 (KJB)  And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.


Man is a SPIRIT, SOUL, and BODY. 


Testimony: So, in the early 90’s (pre-marriage), one Thursday night, I felt led of the Lord to GO OUT AND FIND A BIBLE STUDY. Well, Thursday night Bible studies are HARD TO FIND (ha ha). I just drove out by faith like Abraham and headed down a “country in the city” road looking for “church buildings.” Well, I saw one. CLOSED. Hmmmm…. I was driving. By now, it was after 7 PM. It seemed to me IF THERE WAS GOING TO BE ONE, it would be 7 PM. I then see this denominational church building up ahead. LIGHTS WERE ON. I’m getting excited. I pull in to the parking lot. A dozen cars are there. I walk in, Bible in hand, excited about the Lord’s leading. But I then see CHOIR PRACTICE. Somewhat deflated, I then see a lady approach me and she says, “Oh, you must be here for the 7:15 BIBLE STUDY.” I exclaim, “Yes ma’am. I sure am!!!!” I walk in, in my early 20’s, and a half dozen much older folks are in a room where the pastor was about to teach. Everybody looks puzzled. They welcomed me but wanted to know who told me about the study. I said, “THE LORD DID.” In short, the pastor was about to teach against man having spirit, soul, and body. He was teaching “dichotomy” or that man is simply body and then the spirit/soul are the same. 


GOD HAD ME THERE TO HELP OUT. GLORY TO GOD!!! I raised my hand, “So, are you saying there is no division between the spirit and soul?” He answered, “Yes.” I said, “What about THIS VERSE?” 


Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.


"It says the word of God DIVIDES between the spirit and soul." He squirmed about and stumbled. Hemmed and hawed. 


I raised my hand again. How about THIS VERSE?: 


1 Thess. 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.


Youch. Needless to say, I was never invited back. NOTHING QUITE LIKE A BIBLE TO CLEAR UP A RAT’S NEST OF FALSE TEACHING, HUH? 


You are the TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST. A temple has the MOST HOLY PLACE (SPIRIT), the inner court (soul), and an outer court (body). 


Man thinks BODY, SOUL, SPIRIT. God calls it “spirit, soul, body” in proper order. Man goes for the outside first. God goes for the INSIDE FIRST. 


The spirit is personified as a “male” in the Bible, and the soul is poetically personified as a female FOR A REASON. Soulish people are more emotional. Spiritual people are leaders and stable. The Bible speaks of hope as an ANCHOR of the soul (Heb. 6:19) “within the veil.” See, the spirit man, in the HOLY OF HOLIES, anchors our soul. A woman needs a man for anchoring. Thusly, men are the leaders of a church and family, etc. If not, you’ll be ALL OVER THE MAP on an emotional roller coaster ride (see Isaiah 3:12, etc.). This is why Proverbs says that the soul spares for crying. But the spiritual man will take the HOLY GHOST AXE TO THE ROOT, balanced by the soul. 


All Christians are called to be SONS OF GOD donning the WHOLE ARMOUR as spiritual soldiers. 


How about YOU TODAY? What is in control? Your spirit, soul, or body (flesh)? –r <3



Comments

Popular Posts