Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Books!!! Fun Family Day Trip 💙

 Hey, y’all! :) We had a fun family trip today. :) 💙💙💙💙💙 Major Warning: I look like a serious nerd in these pics. Please excuse… ;) ;) ;) 

Went to a neat Christian book store where they have a whole back warehouse of… guess!  Used BOOKS! Yay!!! This nerd was excited… as you can tell from this pic: ha ha 


I found some Watchman Nee gems! I did not know that he had a daily devotional called “A table in the wilderness”; so neat! 💙💙💙

Mom found this beauty: 💙

Dad found me the blue John Bunyan book to go with my Barbour books set! All of these came from thrift or used book stores. :) :) :) 


Gems!!! Look: 💙💙💙
I’m like in nerd paradise at this point: ha ha 



We also visited a cute Mennonite store. Well, they got pretty excited to see a bunch of girls in skirts and we were all promptly offered a job there! Lol! We were like, “Uhhh… We work in our own family business!” 

They looked so disappointed. Hee hee 

I couldn’t stop laughing about that. ;) 


 


Nerd alert, y’all! But these are good for brain health so I was excited to find them: 


One of my favorites Bible shirts: 
Dinner to end the night (I had to have meat and lettuce and no chips…. Sad… But oh, well! My brain is at stake…) 


Comments

  1. Looks like a great time! I wish we had some used book stores here that were Christian but I don't think we do sadly. It's always fun looking through books. I like the scent of a old book too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, Yes! And new Bibles! I love seeing old notes from former owners that why I like used books. :) -Hope 💙

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts