Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Mountains are Calling!

 Dear Dad’s Teaching for today. EXCELLENT BLESSING. 


🔥💥✅⚔️🛡️🏹🎯💯⚠️☝️🏔️🔝🍯📖🙏🕊️🕛⚠️


The Oxymoron of Social Distancing…


05/08 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3)…


Isaiah 5:8 (KJB) Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!


Read that AGAIN. Social Distancing. I understand the sentiment. In the Bible, you QUARANTINED sickness millennia before an understanding of the microbial world arose (The Bible is always scientifically advanced and ahead of “science falsely so-called.”).  We are very cautious. 


When I was growing up (waaaaaay back in the day), to be antisocial meant to distance oneself from others. But today we have “social distancing.” Wait, what? What is social about distancing? Step back from the phrase a second, and realize how funny that sounds. When I was growing up, there were no “Organic Doritos” and such. Those little Bermuda Triangles were so addictive, I remember a wild deer actually stretching forth its neck and grabbing one OUT OF MY HAND and fleeing up the mountain!!!!! Speaking of fleeing to the mountains (Matt. 24:16)…


Our focus passage has intrigued me for decades. There is a curse/misery/woe to them that are TOO CLOSE and overpopulated. Now, keep in mind that I was CITIFIED for 48+ years of my life. I lived in the projects in Richmond as a 4-5 year old. STRIFE BROKE OUT CONSTANTLY. We were raised poor and in concentrated ‘hoods. I am not murmuring against the God-appointed lot. It was all preparation and I am thankful. I watched a man in the projects try and take a shotgun and shoot my dog, and my mother grabbed the rifle barrel, and my 4-year old self was hammer-fisting him in the thigh to “protect my mother.” He swung it and the butt of the rifle hit me in the head, and fractured my mother’s hip on the concrete. Back in Roanoke, if a Frisbee or tennis ball or parachute man or anything went into the neighbor’s yard, they ran out and grabbed it instantly to give to their grandson. They would call the police if you touched their fence and took my mother to court for retrieving my ball once. On and on. 


We live in the country now. Today, we saw some “intruders” in our driveway:  A fat male wild turkey with 5 of his family members. The black bears up here are plum skeered silly of humans and especially of my Lab Pit (she talks a mean game to them and they partly believe it). The coyotes howl through but get silent around our dog. We were 20 feet from a coyote one day, it locked eyes with me, and was a brown flash of lightning fleeing. Bobcats, owls, you name it. Even an eagle has been flying nearby. The hawks swirl down eyeballing our chickens, but when they see Birdzilla roosters, they change mind/direction after wise risk assessment as these roosters would put a HURT-DOWN on those poor hawks. The crows chase the hawks away to help their fellow fowls. Masked bandit raccoons rustle about. The deer trail through, but won’t get near our Lab Pit, etc. They nibble away at our “deer resistant” pines we planted far from our dog. The neighbors all wave nicely and it’s a different type of community. However, IT IS NOT HEAVEN. Country is not a cure-all. HEAVEN IS. 


Cain (first builder of cities) was “of that wicked one.” Murder rates are higher in cities as the Bible establishes the precedence. Abraham and Lot had to end STRIFE by separating physically. But HEAVEN will be a joining mansion to mansion and NO WOE. No more fake friends, fabricated family, faux foes… Just glorious Jesus unity and blessed bliss in a kingdom that expands forever (see Isaiah 9). 


James 3:15-17 15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


No more strife ABOVE, Brethren. Mount Zion in Heaven is CALLING. I must GO. No more social distancing above, Brethren. Make SURE YOU ARE GOING THERE by God’s gospel, grace, Spirit, blood. Love God, love the Bible, love mercy, love your enemies, pray for them, pray for all; the time is short. PRESS IN, church. -r <3



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts