Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

God’s Heart for the Lost ❤️

 Dear Dad’s  Needful Teaching for Today… Get BLESSED.


💥🔥‼️⚠️✅📖💯⚔️🛡️🏹🎯🍯🏔️⌚💰💖🕊️🙏


05/29 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13; 10:25; Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3)


Deuteronomy 5:29 (KJB) O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!


Let us be CONSIDERATE to our Considerate Creator. He has heart cries/moans regarding His people NOT DOING RIGHT. 


Ps 81:13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!

Ps 81:14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.

Ps 81:15 The haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him: but their time should have endured for ever.


Isa 48:18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea…


Jer 44:4 Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate.

Jer 44:5 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods.


Eze 33:31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

Eze 33:32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

Eze 33:33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.


Mt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!


Lu 19:42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.


2 Corinthians 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.


Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven…


Let us NOT GRIEVE THE LORD causing EXCLAMATION POINTS of Displeasure! May there be such a heart in us that we fear the Lord, obey His commands ALWAYS, that it might be WELL WITH US, and OUR CHILDREN FOREVER. Love and prayers, -r <3


Comments

  1. Amen. Another good encouragement from your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What wisdom. I love this! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an excellent article by your dad. All true- 100%!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts