Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Country Living Behind The Scenes/ Cleaning the Chicken Coop

 Hey, y’all! Just got done with the chicken coop and thought I’d blog about it! Ha ha The chickens are my little babies and I’m very attached to them (especially my Roo Hezekiah! Ha ha🥰). I love taking care of them! 

This is in the mirror in our coop. It keeps chickens from getting bored when they’re locked up, and the hens like to lay behind it. Win-win. :) :) :) 


Here’s the coop we built for our spoiled chickens: 💙💙💙




It’s probably one of the hardest farm chores, but you feel sooo happy when it’s done knowing that your baby chickens are sleeping in a fresh and beautiful coop at night. 💙💙💙

Baby! Awwww….
Mud boots are a MUST for country living, y’all! 
Trying to lay. 💙
A nice bucket of vinegar and hot soapy water. 
And the secret to cleaning it out fast and efficiently: 
Momma Sky with her babies! 💙💙💙

I was stopped for a frisbee game with Dad and some of the girls mid-clean! Ha ha That was fun. :) Now I’m tired and ready to do ballet and work on a drawing.. (I know- that doesn’t make sense… Gotta do it though). 

Have a blessed and merry night, y’all! Thanks for supporting my blog and reading my crazy posts! ;) 

Comments

  1. What a cute post, Hope! 💙🐓
    The chickens will be grateful… Maybe?😉 The goats should be thankful for their freshly cleaned night quarters! (My back is hurting from hauling 7 wheelbarrows of mulch… I think me you should do some back stretches!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I know! I totally agree with you. Back stretches it is. Let’s shake on it. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts