Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Dearest Readers… ❤️

 Hello, Precious Readers! *Waves* And hello 👋 to all of my Singapore readers out there! ❤️❤️❤️ 😁

Thank you for reading my blog and supporting me and my family! ❤️❤️❤️ Also thank you for watching our YouTube videos on our YouTube Channel (411 KJB) ! That means so much! And feel free to comment out there too, as it helps the algorithms. :)

I want you to know, Singapore, that you are setting serious records on my blog! Haha The stats are amazing, y’all!!! 

Every day I’m surprised by the crazy numbers and views. :) 

Makes my heart happy to know that Jesus is using my family and I to encourage, motivate, inspire, and help people around the world. ❤️❤️❤️

Never fear to leave a comment as I would LOVE to hear from you! If you can’t, I understand. But if you can, please do! To ALL of my readers! Really, I would love to hear from you! And it would help me in my prayers for you! Any prayer requests, Readers? Let me know!

Be blessed to day, y’all! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you again! -Your Sister Hope from America ❤️❤️❤️ :) :) :) 



Comments

Popular Posts