Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

NEW: DRAMA Unfolds! Shocking Video!!! James White/ 1611 KJB Museum/ Debate

 We have  a new video, y’all!!!! Sooo excited about it! :D 

To watch this awesome video go HERE!!! 

It is VERY deep with LOADS of teaching!!! Watch it over and over and take notes, y’all! 

Prepare to learn, laugh, and love, y’all!!! :D 

My Dad worked VERY hard on this one in a collaborative effort with our friend Brother G. John Rov. (His YouTube channel is: AboveGodsName YouTube ). He is opening his 1611 KJB Museum in AZ today! :) Lord willing we hope to go see it someday! By Faith, we will. Amen. 

I know the behind the scenes on this video making… 

I would wake up in the middle of the night to my Dad hard at work editing this, and then he’d be up early in the morning too! It’s crazy. The editing in a video like this is hundreds of hours worth! So appreciate the hard work and enjoy, y’all. :)

I keep laughing and loving the scripting by my Dad (with some scripting and input by Brother Gary John!) because it’s so funny to hear Jim Whiteout and Gary John talking and teaching like my Dad! Haha :) 




Awesome comments, y’all! Great comment by our friend Brother Jacob W. :


Also: The Beloved Ballet Company makes a guest appearance right in the middle (haha) so please watch out for that! :) This is from a dance we performed this past summer at the lake. ❤️❤️❤️



Comments

  1. Wow! Awesome! I love this video. Will watch over and over; as I do with all of you guy’s videos. Praise The Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts