Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Smash Feminism!

A lady out on my parent’s social media was saying that Virtuous women were a dime a dozen and so this was my answer… Thought I’d share with y’all for a nice study. :) 




Salutations! This is Heather’s 26 year old daughter Hope. 🙂 (My parents work very hard and are very busy, so I offered to answer your comment while they attend to ministry and such like. ❤️) 


Do you understand the phrase “a dime a dozen”? It is an idiom that simply means cheap or ordinary and easy to obtain. This is what MOST women are today. The reason why Proverbs 31:10 says,  “Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.” Is just that! They are RARE. Would you agree with the Bible right here? Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 7 that he could find one good man among a thousand people but not one good woman! How incredibly sad. How many godly Virtuous women do you personally know? I personally only know a few! But I know a LOT of Jezebel witches. I look around and see them everywhere. 

How would you define a cheap or easy to obtain woman? 


Remember that Solomon’s facts were written thousands of years ago! So please look around at the state of society now… The Bible says that evil men and seducers wax worse and worse, and this is what we are seeing today. 

I laugh when I see the stickers that say, “Smash the patriarchs!” As patriarchy is already smashed to smithereens! We need to smash feminism! The Jezebel spirit is RULING and reigning in our land and men will not rise up and put it down. 

According to 1 Corinthians 11 in a society where women are glorified, men get the glory and in a society where men rule, GOD gets the glory! 

The worst enemy of a Patriarch and a virtuous woman is a Jezebel . Why? Because we see through their evil spirits and spiritually fight against it! They need deliverance, repentance, and Jesus. 

I hope this is helpful to you. Prayerfully In Christ, Hope ❤️🙏🏻

Comments

Popular Posts