Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

For the Kingdom or for the kingdom of Dumb?

 Dear Dad’s (Randall Hartinger) BLESSED Teaching for Today.


🔥💥✝️⬆️🆙☝️🏹🎯☑️✅📖⚔️🛡️⚓🕛⚠️👑💯


Persecuted for Righteousness or Foolishness? 


09/25 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13; 10:25; Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3)


Here’s a 9:25 for 9/25…


Acts 9:25 (KJB)  Then the disciples took him by night, and let him down by the wall in a basket.


2 Cor. 11:32 In Damascus the governor under Aretas the king kept the city of the damascenes with a garrison, desirous to apprehend me: 33 And through a window in a basket was I let down by the wall, and escaped his hands.


Paul was FLEEING persecution. 


Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another…


Jesus told them to FLEE. 


Acts 14:19-20 And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead.  Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.


2 Cor. 11:23 “… in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in DEATHS oft.” 


2 Corinthians 12:2-4 2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.


Paul apparently DIED, and went to heaven, and came back, AND WENT BACK INTO THE VERY CITY where he was stoned. What he saw and heard in heaven PROPELLED HIM. 


The SMELL OF HELL will COMPEL YOU TO TELL. 


An important lesson. BE LED OF THE HOLY GHOST. 


*Testimony. One time we were in a rougher part of town and I saw a bunch of tough looking guys playing basketball in full swing in an intense game. Something prodded to go and minister to them. The BURDEN for souls… I said to my children, “Well… They are in the middle of a game… Hmmmm…..” But, I felt the Holy Ghost quicken: “It will be a great reward in heaven.” Very well. We walked over and I put the street preaching voice on: “MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!? I NEED YOU TO STOP THIS GAME!!! The LORD wants me to talk to you…” All INFINITE glory to God, the grace of the Lord fell on that place, and no exaggeration, they ALL SAT DOWN AROUND WITH RAISED HANDS ASKING QUESTIONS like a Bible study. IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!! They took tracts after a complete Gospel breakdown and answering questions. GOD TOOK CARE OF THIS. Humbling. Unforgettable. LOVE THIS JESUS WALK!!! <3


But, we must be led of the Lord. If persecution must come and we are in God’s Primary Will, SO BE IT. Let’s make sure we suffer for the KINGDOM - not BEING DUMB or being the King of Dumb. 


Here’s a Bible promise few claim: 2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.


Just don’t BRING IT ON YOURSELF being foolish walking in the flesh. 


There’s a time to flee persecution, and a time to embrace that cross, -r <3


Comments

Popular Posts