Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Organizing The Bookshelf… haha

 So I accomplished quite the feat this afternoon… I managed to organize our book shelf without getting stuck in a book! Haha That’s saying a lot for this book worm nerd. 

Congratulations to me as I can now officially get MORE books as I have made more room! Yay.  ;) Hee hee: I outsmarted my roommates. ;) ;) ;) 

When I was young I used to graciously, ahem, volunteer myself to organize our book shelf during chore time…  Well, I would end up with my nose in a book for hours and the shelf would not get organized! Hee hee Fun times. :)

Any of my readers nerds out there? Book worms? 

Books! So awesome. :) I would have an entire huge room just lined with shelving and books! 


Fall decor: :)
Some of my favorite booklets: 
Watchman Nee is one of my favorite writers: ❤️ What’s yours? 

Have a beautiful and precious night! Keep reading the Bible and good books. :) ❤️❤️❤️

Comments

Popular Posts