Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Seeing The Unseen!

 Oh I just LOVE this exhortation by my Dad!!! Super encouraging! -Hope ❤️❤️❤️

Dear Dad’s (Randall Hartinger) Excellent Teaching today. ENJOY.


🔥💥✝️⬆️🆙☝️☑️✅📖🍯🏹🎯🛡️⚔️⚓💯🙏⚠️


Will you SEE the UNSEEABLE? 


09/11 DAILY EXHORTATION (per Heb.3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3)…


For this 9/11, feast upon this 9:11 this day:

 

Job 9:11 (KJB) Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.


I LOVE the KJB word “LO” which is an expression of exclamation used to draw attention to a very noteworthy event/person, etc.  I LOVE HOW “Lo” is in “Love” and how amazing and noteworthy is the LOVE OF GOD (the LORD). 


THE INVISIBLE GOD. He is EVERYWHERE. 


Psalm 139:7-10 7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10  Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.


Again, LO, it is a amazing that God is right here and we “see him not” as in our focus passage. He confirms His presence/favour with daily signs in a GLORIOUS FASHION. He delights in FAITH which is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things NOT SEEN (Heb. 11:1,6). 


John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed...


1 Peter 1:7-9 

7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

9 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.


See that FREE KEY to IMMENSE JOY? Loving God Whom you have NOT SEEN!! Lo, look at the Lord that I LOVE!!!!!!


1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.


1 Timothy 6:14-16 14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.


Will you LOVE THE INVISIBLE LORD JESUS CHRIST this 9/11 and perceive His presence and thusly be an exception to this untoward generation? 


Hid in Christ, hid in the Light that no man can approach unto, -r <3



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts