Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Happy, happy Birthday, Faith!!!! 🎈πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‚

 




Good morning, y’all! πŸ˜€ 

Happy, happy 20th birthday to my beautiful, lovely, godly, talented, ballerina sister and bestie: Faith Eden Hartinger!

What an exciting day to look forward to a whole new year full of Jesus and His amazing blessings!!!!!!! πŸ˜€ 

Faith is my “twin”, my little girl (haha! I was her second mom growing up!), my ballerina partner and co-founder of the Beloved Ballet Company, my roommate, and my bestie!!!

I love her soooooooooo much! We are best friends, seriously, we are. We never get into disagreements, but if we ever do (rare), we literally make up within minutes, as we cannot bear to be at odds. 

Faith is so talented In the areas of ballet dancing, photography, writing, and hand lettering. She is creative, artistic, and different! 

Her sweet feminine spirit, love for Jesus, and love for the Words of God are inspiring and lovely! 

Faith, you are amazing! 

Only THE BEST guy, godly and amazing, is worthy of such a Princess! (I have no doubt that God is raising him up!) ❤️❤️❤️ I’ll make sure of it… ;) 



I love you!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

And I thought my Mom’s post was so sweet (and I meant to share the cute story with the little boy and the 5 dollars… but I forgot!), so I’m sharing her post here: 


Happy 20th 🎈 Birthday πŸŽ‚ Blessings today to our dear daughter Faith Eden! 🌸 We Thank God for her & her tender & kind disposition - wanting to be a Pure Handmaiden & Faithful Servant for her Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ! ✝️ She’s very talented in ballet 🩰 & dancing & in hand lettering & also loves helping with her younger sisters & encouraging them in what is good & right, & being a Blessing to the rest of the family as well! She’s also a great ‘Mom’ to her sweet 🩷🐐 goats - Lilly & Shoshana & to her sweet chickens ❤️πŸ“- Joy, Zoe, Dalia, Ginger & Violet. We Thank God for her & her sweet spirit & all that she does for Christ & our family! ✝️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ©· We look forward to all that The Lord has in store for her future whether on this side or the other - seeing the Signs πŸͺ§of His Coming are Very Soon now!! πŸ‘‘


* I also just wanted to share a neat testimony about her too from the other day when she was in the Grocery store, there was a little boy in the cart πŸ›’ begging his Mother for just $1 - but the Mother couldn’t afford to give him it to him - & so Faith overheard the conversation & walked up to the little boy & handed him a $5 bill & a Gospel Tract & said, ‘Here’s a gift 🎁 for you!’ And he was So Excited and said, ‘For me!!!? Why!?’ And Faith said, ‘Because you’re special!’ ❤️ And his Mother lit up & he also asked her what the booklet was & the Mother said a Gospel Tract & to make sure he read it! Such a Beautiful Testimony to hear & the Mother & Grandmother we’re both very happy too!*












































Comments

  1. Awww… how sweet of you, my dear Hope!!! πŸ₯°❤️❤️❤️❤️
    I love you too soooo very much!
    You’re such a dear!
    Thank you for the kind words and encouragement! 😘 xoxo, Faith
    P.S. Yep! We never can keep an argument going for more than five minutes! πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Baby girl! I’m very thankful for my bestie, my girl, and my “twin”!
      ❤️❤️❤️πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽ‚

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday, Faith! We love you too! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts