Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Open Theism?

Sorry, but  I hate open theism! Hate it. 


Aaaaaamen!!! I love this word by my Dad! God absolutely foreknew and foresaw the stupidity of open theism!

 ❤️πŸŽ―πŸ“–πŸ—‘️⚔️




OPEN THEISM is the theological mindset that God is limited in His knowledge and foreknowledge. 


God is from everlasting to everlasting and His goings forth are from of old (in the past) unto everlasting (Mic. 5:2, etc.) which means God has ALWAYS BEEN and never had a beginning. Here's the extended thought: 


This necessitates that God is INFINITE IN KNOWLEDGE and thusly the Demoted Deity of Open Theism (which limits God's knowledge and foreknowledge, etc.) collapses. 


Let's plug the Open theism God into the model. Let's say it would take God a BILLION YEARS to know everything or even "almost everything." Would HE KNOW ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WITH ABSOLUTELY EVERY POTENTIALITY in BILLIONS OF BILLIONS OF BILLIONS OF BILLIONS OF YEARS? In short, ETERNITY MIGHT BE ENOUGH TIME TO FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING. 


God is Omniscient (all-knowing) and has always been in existence FOR EVER AND EVER AND EVER and this DEMANDS THAT HE KNOW ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING because INFINITE EXISTENCE presupposes INFINITE KNOWLEDGE.



Comments

  1. I tried to find an emoji that would express how this makes me feel but I couldn't find one. My brain has just exploded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes emojis cannot express! Haha Totally get that…

      Delete
  2. Amen, I also can't stand the false doctrine of open theism. So God dishonoring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts