Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Fourth Man in the Fire

Wow!!! So the 3 men in the fire were actually in my daily devotional today!!! How amazing. :D

And Hebrews 11 was brought up a lot yesterday!

Love it, Hope ❤️❤️❤️

 Dear Dad’s (Randall Hartinger) teaching for today. YES! BLESSED! 

πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”πŸ”️🍯✅πŸ“–πŸΉπŸŽ―⌛⌚☝️⚔️πŸ›‘️πŸ•›πŸ™πŸ•Š️⚠️


Who is that 4TH MAN? 


03/25 Daily Exhortation (Matt. 6:11; Luke 11:3; Heb. 3:13; 10:25)…


Let us dive into this 3:25 on this day of 3/25… Shall we? 


Daniel 3:25 (KJB) He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.


Any time I see the time of "3:25" I think of this glorious passage!!! I will never, never forget the day when God used this very verse to open my eyes to the King James Bible. I was doing janitorial work in a Southern Baptist “church” building. Well, let me back up. I had saved up to get THE BIBLE ON CASSETTE. Of course, I wanted the poetic and rhythmic King James. I went to the Baptist Bookstore and they were out of the King James, but the salesperson recommended the New International Version on cassette. Something in my gut said, “No.” I was sorely disappointed. This was 1990-1 before internet, etc. I yielded against my conscience.


So, I would take these cassettes with me to listen in my 82 Chevy Impala and at work. The “sanctuary” had a choir loft with a cassette player. So, I put in Daniel and started vacuuming. I had it FULL BLAST to echo in the auditorium and be heard over the loud vacuum. When Nebuchadnezzar spoke about the 4TH MAN (Jesus) in the fire, the NIV screamed: 


“Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”


I said, “DO WHAT?!!” I stopped the vacuum. Ran down the aisle and up the steps. And rewound. I forgot to turn it down, so it was screaming very extremely loud in my ear by God's providence. Sure enough, it said, “a son of the gods”!!!!!!!!! God used that to open my eyes. I met a sister in the Lord once who had the EXACT EXPERIENCE in that God used Daniel 3:25 in the NIV to open her eyes that SOMETHING WAS AMISS. 


This is called a Christophany or Theophany where Christ appears in the Old Testament pre-incarnate. If you study other places in the Bible, the “like” is something God uses over and over and doesn’t preclude this being Christ. For time sake, will leave those off...


Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.


We’ve been through the fires of the most vile and bitter betrayals by family, friends, brothers and sisters in Christ, you name it. We're talking some of *the* most sinister of plots by demonic driven, lie-loving hatred!!! It is in THOSE TIMES that Christ has been so gloriously present with us with beautiful signs, wonders, revelations, light and insights, favour from the Father, and victories. It will all be played back with Jesus' fiery eyes at the Judgment(s)...


Jesus is truly the FOURTH MAN IN THE FIRE. We love Him more today than ever before! <3 

(The devotional!!!) 



The FOURTH MAN IN THE FIRE!!!


Matter of fact, Jesus is the SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (Mal. 4), and the sun was created on the 4th day after 3 nights of darkness (like when He died; see Matthew 12:48). Jesus was born 4 B.C. four days (a day=thousand years per Peter and Psalms) after Adam. See Galatians 4:4 and 2 Cor. 4:4… On and on. 


Psalm 66:12 Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.


Will you allow Jesus to be your FOURTH MAN IN THE FIRE this day? The Bible says in Hebrews 11 that via faith one can QUENCH THE VIOLENCE OF FIRE. How about trusting Him in the fire this day, Brethren? –r <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts