Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Fear of The Lord…


 Enjoy Dear Dad’s (Randall Hartinger) Teaching for Today:

πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”πŸ”️🍯✅πŸ“–πŸΉπŸŽ―⌛⌚☝️⚔️πŸ›‘️πŸ•›πŸ™πŸ•Š️⚠️


Do We FEAR God’s word? 


03/10 Daily Exhortation (Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3;Heb.3:13;10:25)…


Cover a MULTITUDE OF SIN with this 3:10 on this 3/10…


Genesis 3:10 (KJB)  And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.


Wrong covering. Wrong hiding. Wrong fear... 


Adam was in SIN. God’s voice brought a fear (tormenting fear) and Adam was HIDING. Sin has 5 stages: Looking, Coveting, Taking, Hiding, DYING. When a person starts to HIDE SOMETHING, they are NIGH UNTO DEATH. 


Every. Single. Time. Period. And in every single time period. 


I will never forget one day in the 90’s, while driving with a friend, I had a HOLY GHOST HUNCH. I said, “What if the 66th verse into the Bible was about the VOICE OF GOD?” I was thinking the 66 books of the Bible and the Voice of God pointing to the word of God. Well, to our delight, it is Genesis 3:10!!!!


When one is in sin, the fear is a tormenting fear (1 John 4:18)…


But when one is in holiness, they have a healthy FEAR and trembling of God’s word. 


Isaiah 66:2,5 …To this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.


Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.


Many miss it, but in Psalms 19, the WORD OF GOD is actually called “the FEAR OF THE LORD.” Bingo. 


Psalm 119:38 Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.


Psalm 119:120 My flesh trembleth for fear of thee; and I am afraid of thy judgments.


Psalm 119:161 Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.


Proverbs 13:13 Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.


Proverbs 28:14 Happy is the man that feareth alway: but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.


Matthew 28:8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.


Habakkuk 3:16 When I heard, my belly trembled; my lips quivered at the voice…


Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.


Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.


Pray for God to make you FEAR AND TREMBLE at HIS WORD this day, -r <3

Comments

Popular Posts