Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Hello, Hong Kong!

 

Hello, Hong Kong! 
So neat to see the views from there? 
Thank you for reading my blog!
I wonder if you live near the monster building (pic above) that we’ve studied about? 

We have a family friend who actually lives there! :) How neat is that? πŸ˜€

He’s very godly, helpful, artistic, and kind, and helped us a little with our documentary on our YouTube channel! Go here to see a video that will change your life! 411KJB YouTube 

Never fear to leave a comment! Haha 

Your sister across the water, Hope ❤️πŸ™πŸ»



Comments

Popular Posts