Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Autoimmune Pandemic/ March: Autoimmune Awareness Month/ Infections???/ My Research on Bacteria/ There is Hope! ❤️

 

The bad news: 1/5 people have autoimmune, and The Medical systems do at even no how to diagnose or treat autoimmune! Pretty scary? Yeah.

The physicians have adopted a new medical paradigm: There is no cause, there is no need to study, there is no cure. Just manage the symptoms and pain. 

Hooray.

Living with autoimmune is scary. Sometimes (in a really bad flare) you can literally feel like you’re dying! It’s mysterious, ambiguous, and very under researched. Sigh.

The good news? There is hope. There is a cause! There is a cure! ❤️❤️❤️

I’m here to offer Hope, y’all! 

(and March is autoimmune awareness month)


Why am I studying bacteria? Because I live with autoimmune! Keep reading…

Here are my findings (thus far) in a nut shell: (This will be rather boring to those who do not deal with Chronic pain and inflammation… But if you do, or know someone who does, this research will give you hope!)

I have always been interested in medicine (that works!), and love to study out cures and what not. 



Heal: ❤️❤️❤️
Some books I would definitely recommend: 

(Yes, my Mom and I are on an antibiotic protocol right now and feeling better! Praise Jesus! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)

My cat friends during my flare (as well as my chickens! Haha ❤️): 
This was me, a few weeks ago, Trying (in vain) to sleep after about 10 nights in a row of practically zero sleep! No thanks to my exhausted adrenals who were flipping out. Arghhhh…. 
My amazing family were soooo supportive of my healing process!!! My Dad would spontaneously pray for me and ask me if I needed anything (even in the middle of the night!), my Mom was my caring and loving “nurse”, and my darling sisters supplied me with flowers, laughter, news, and fun. :D

I love them sooooo dearly! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comments

  1. Interesting, I'll have to get those books myself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Hope! I’m so glad that you’ve taken the time to read, study and write all this out! It was an enjoyable & enlightening read!
    ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts