Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

My New Favorite Classical Song: Passacaglia ❤️❤️❤️/ What’s your’s, Readers???

 






Hey, y’all! :D

Hope my readers are happy, blessed, and encouraged in Christ!

I love classical music, and particularly: Handel’s Messiah, Pachelbel’s Canon in D, Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake, and Ludovico Einaudi’s Nuvole Bianche. ❤️❤️❤️

BUT: (Enter: happy Vivaldi ballet music) I Just wanted to share my most recent new favorite classical song: Handel’s Passacaglia (arranged for the piano!)! I’m learning this right now on the piano, and silly me, thought that it would be pretty easy. Turns out the left hand sequence is harder than it looks, but oh well! Hartingers love a good challenge! ;)

I mean, Havilah is learning Beethoven’s 5th symphony right now, arranged by Lindzt (for the piano), to give you an idea of what we like to do! Haha ;)

Havilah and I are also learning a beautiful duet on the piano of Tchaikovsky’s Swan lake scene 20 that we are arranging with our own variation/composition. I will try to record a little spell of that one day… haha (“Try” being the key word here… my blog is nasty about videos!) 

What’s your favorite classical song, Readers??? 

Anyway, (takes a deep breath and is tired of typing on this phone), here’s Kassia’s beautiful version of Passacaglia here: 

https://youtu.be/GAIZxaToV2A?si=ehnYj2kL8lCEOweN

And then here’s a good one by a good pianist Lannick Lowack: 

https://youtu.be/ApCL2GomTD4?si=piwW6H40KdGmjt75

Enjoy! :D




Comments

  1. I mentioned on your sister's blog that my favourite piece is probably 'The Lark Ascending' by Vaughan Williams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay! I didn’t catch that… Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. https://youtu.be/sPFBjHSdJ3k?si=Pkwj-fTfRcPDaqgE

    Is one of my favorite beethoven songs. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link won’t work… :( What’s the name?

      Delete
    2. I'll send it to your mom because it's one of those beethoven songs that kind of has a weird title and when you try to search it it just brings up a bunch of other songs that aren't it 😅

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts