Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Nothing without Jesus

 Dear Dad’s (Randall Hartinger) teaching offering today. Amen and receive this blessing.

πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”πŸ”️🍯✅πŸ“–πŸΉπŸŽ―⌛⌚☝️⚔️πŸ›‘️πŸ•›πŸ™πŸ•Š️⚠️


Every good thing we have/do is FROM GOD…


03/27 Daily Exhortation (Matt. 6:11; Luke 11:3; Heb. 3:13; 10:25)…


Receive from Heaven this 3/27 from the following 3:27…


John 3:27 (KJB)  John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.


Very, very, very pivotal and quintessential verse and concept. 


John 15:5 (KJB)  I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.


Note that without Jesus, WE CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Man is so arrogant. Man is so proud of himself. He has ZERO REASON to boast. Jesus upholds ALL THINGS and by Him ALL THINGS CONSIST (Heb. 1:3; Col. 1:17). 


We need Christ to even PRAISE HIM and THANK HIM: 


Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.


God grants/gives repentance (Acts 11:18; 2 Tim. 2:25), God gives us to believe (Philip. 1:29), He writes faith in the heart in the conscience (Rom. 2; Matt. 23:23), etc. 


John 19:10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?


John 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.


2 Corinthians 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.


Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.


Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.


May the breath of God be upon your spirit, soul, and body this day as we trust for Godspeed to God’s seed sent from ABOVE, -r <3


Comments

Popular Posts