Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

New Hartinger Fun Facts/ Our epic night last night!


 


That’s my Roo! My baby Hezekiah! ❤️❤️❤️ 
(No, I do NOT like that picture! I only post pics for my reader’s sakes, not mine…) 



Hello, y’all! Yes, I’ve had very little motivation for my blog lately. Don’t ask me why… I may say one day… 

(Don’t y’all love how mysterious Hartingers are? It’s right much fun!) 

Oh my! We had such a fun time last night! :D

To read our Hartinger behind the scenes, and our epic tournament  game of boggle, go to my sister Faith’s post here: (Yes, I helped write a little of it! Hee hee) ;) 


https://praisehiminthedance.blogspot.com/2024/03/behind-scenes-in-an-average-hartinger.html?m=1

Some fun facts: ❤️❤️❤️



Comments

  1. Oh, haha! Yep! That’s definitely us! (On the observant part! Everyone better beware!πŸ˜‰)
    Thanx 4 sharing my post! Yeah, you did throw in your tidbits on my post… thanks! Maybe now your UK viewers will actually come to my blog! πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know. My United Kingdom readers are rather interesting… haha
      Hopefully they will read it as it’s pretty funny. ;)
      I didn’t add much, just a few words.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts